Click-to-Dial Business VoIP Feature
The Click-to-Dial feature is a seamless way for Vonage Business Solutions (formerly Vocalocity) users to integrate their web browser and Microsoft® Outlook client with their phone system. Vonage users can initiate calls with a simple click of the mouse on any web page or Outlook contact using their Windows-based PC.
- Make phone calls with just a click of the mouse
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Outlook
- Quick installation
How Do I Get Click to Dial?
This feature is free for all Vonage customers and is ready to configure in moments.
- With your browser open, click the settings icon.
- Next, click “Internet Options.”
- In the settings window, click the “Advanced” tab.
- Make sure that the “Enable third-party extensions” box is checked.
- Click the “Download Click to Dial” button to the left.
Please Note: Using Click-to-Dial with Internet Explorer requires some adjustments to your browser’s settings. Open the User Guide for more details.