Vonage Business Solutions’ Outlook Integration feature is a seamless way for Vonage users to integrate their Microsoft® Outlook with their phone system. Vonage users can initiate calls with a simple click of the mouse from their Outlook client. Now you can unify your contact list and make dials directly from Outlook.
- Easily integrate contacts with your phone system
- Click to dial straight from Outlook
- Quick install, without the need to export and import contacts
- Initiate calls from various Outlook views
- Use Outlook Integration to dial any outside number
Why Choose Vonage Business Solutions for Outlook Integration?
Virtual office tools like Outlook Integration help to bring business resources into the online environment, and as a result improve efficiency. By utilizing Outlook’s contacts, Vonage customers now have a virtual Rolodex within their email client that can also make phone calls.
Contacts are easy to create in Outlook, and by keeping them in the virtual office environment, you no longer need to keep information about communications and contact info in different locations.
Vonage’s Outlook Integration is compatible with Windows 7 and 8, and Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010.