Does your business operate with a mobile workforce? More offices are cutting costs by reducing office space and connecting to employees via mobile or cell phones either as a stand-alone solution or tied to a permanent desk phone.
A virtual PBX extension connects your employees to a business phone number via their cell phones. A Virtual Extension comes with its own dedicated Direct Dial number that is then forwarded to the mobile phone so employees can be reached from anywhere, at any time.
With a Virtual PBX Extension:
- You can seamlessly integrate all types of cell phones from any cell service provider into your business VoIP system.
- Inbound calls are unlimited, all for a very reasonable cost per month.
- Access voicemail, should an employee choose not to forward his or her extension.
- Make calls to the main business number that are seamlessly routed to cell phones through extension dialing. This is ideal for agents that are often out of the office.
- Enjoy a Direct Dial phone number and Cell Phone Integration. You can also choose to forward your virtual PBX extension to another VoIP number, answering service, or landline.
Who Uses Virtual PBX Extensions?
Realtors, insurance companies, and other offices with agents in the field often choose Virtual Extensions for the ability to tie their cell phones to a business line, or forward cell phones to an after-hours answering service.
*Minimum order requirement is one unlimited extension and one company number.