When it comes to starting and maintaining a small business, one thing is certain: saving money and cutting cost wherever possible is crucial. It’s best to simplify the operations of your small business, so you and your employees don’t become so overwhelmed that failure is on the horizon. At Vonage Business Solutions, we help you simplify by offering a software PBX (Private Business Exchange). With a software PBX, you can significantly reduce your monthly phone bill, as well as enjoy a myriad of features.
A software PBX, also known as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is a phone system that operates via the Web. A person’s voice is transmitted digitally into a series of 1s and 0s, and is then sent out to the other end whereby the receiver can understand what the sender is conveying.
Through the years, Vonage Business Solutions has refined its software PBX technology, and today, we’re the leader in VoIP phone systems. We make communication easy and affordable – it doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Our “plug-and-play” IP phones are user-friendly. In other words, you don’t have to bother with reading an instruction manual to figure out features. For a low monthly rate, you’ll get all the features of a traditional system, but without the high cost. Enjoy the following features with Vonage’s software PBX phone system:
- Unlimited Calls – More than just local calls, you can dial long distance on any extension without paying extra.
- Local Number Portability (LNP) – Want to keep your existing office number? No problem – we’ll port it from your current provider.
- Emergency Service (911)
- Directory Assistance (411)
- Easy Web Interface – Our Web interface doesn’t take a rocket science to operate; administrators and users can easily manage their services through our Web portal.
- Caller ID – Identify who’s calling before you even pick up the phone.
- Call Forwarding – A small business can’t afford to miss calls. With our call forwarding feature, you can redirect calls to your cellular phone or another phone.
- Call Hold – Need to answer another call? Easy. Just place the person on hold with our call hold feature.
- Call Conference – Sometimes a business call requires more than just two people on the line. Call conference allows you to bring another person into the conversation.
- Call Waiting – Be informed when another person is calling in.
- Do Not Disturb – If you’re unable to accept a call, simply use the Do Not Disturb feature and the caller will go directly to voicemail.
These are just a few of the many features of Vonage’s software PBX phone system. Additionally, you’ll enjoy voicemail, Inbox and auto attendant features. Call us today, and one of our VoIP consultants will customize a plan that is perfectly suited to your small business. It is our goal to level the playing field between your company and larger corporations. Start off by saving a ton of money on your monthly phone bill.